Sunday, May 5, 2019

Welcome to: Ideal Exposure Social Media Management





Welcome!

After much research and creating an online platform for myself as an author and freelance writer, I decided to start my own business doing the same thing for others.

I have been working for several businesses growing their online presence and I would like to share about one in particular.

In March of 2019, I started working for a local mulch yard. I created all social media accounts for this business that has been open since October 2018. The business was bringing in $200 to $300 in revenue each Saturday. After just one month of networking the business online, the Saturday sales jumped to $1,000! After about two months of me networking the business, income jumped to between $1,500 and $2,000 on Saturdays alone! After the two month mark, weekday sales increased and now the business owners are saying, "We don't know what we would have done without you."

I would be honored to do the same for you. Assist you in building an online presence and grow your business or name.

We have always been told that if we love what we do, it will not feel as if we are actually working. I love doing what I do to help others and would like the opportunity to work with you!

Idealexposuresmm@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Deanna Martinez
Owner / Operator 

No comments:

Post a Comment